A simple nutritious overnight breakfast high in protein, carbohydrates and dietry fibre.
370 calories per serve and a whole lot of energy to fuel your workouts or the day ahead.
- 2 weetbix
- 1/2 cup almond or skim milk
- 1-2 tsp sugar free maple syrup
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/8 cup granola, homemade or natural
- 2 tblsp Light whipped cream
- Slivered almonds, psyllium husks and granola to garnish
Place weetbix in a glass or jar and crush down with a spoon. Add maple syrup and milk. Stir.
Place in fridge overnight.
To serve, add a touch of milk if needed.
Place granola on top of yoghurt then whipped cream.
Sprinkle over granola, psyllium husks and almonds.
Option; drizzle over a little bit of maple syrup.
Serve and enjoy.