Scrumptious, sweet peanut butter skinless chicken!
So good I had to put a bit of the sauce on my veggies!
- 1 tblsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tblsp soy sauce (Tamari if gluten free)
- 1 tblsp peanut butter
- 500g skinless chicken thighs
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Optional: You can sprinkle some sesame seeds over for a fancier garnish
Melt chilli sauce, soy sauce and peanut butter in a small pot and mix together.
Roll chicken through sauce and pour remaining sauce over chicken in tray.
Can marinade for 2 hrs prior for stronger taste.
Cook on 180 deg preheated oven for 30 min to an hr depending on oven, fan forced etc.
Serve with coriander, brocollini or veggies of your choice.
This is one of my favourite tasting recipes!