A delicious breakfast, lunch or dessert!
Who’d have thought these ingredients together would taste so good and taste just like cheesecake!
If your counting calories, choose the ‘light’ varieties of ingredients.
I got the original recipe from the Weight Watchers Australia magazine and changed a few ingredients and used my home made granola for the topping.
Granola recipe can be found in the breakfast tab.
70g fresh raspberries
70g fresh blueberries
6 tsp Stevia sweetener
1 tsp organic vanilla essence
220g cream cheese
1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt
1/2 cup ricotta cheese
*Home made granola
*Or you can use oats, with nuts and seeds.
- Divide the raspberries and blueberries into 4 glasses (125ml capacity).
- Process stevia, vanilla, cream cheese, yoghurt and ricotta in a food processor until smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture over raspberries and blueberries.
- Sprinkle with home made granola or oat and seed mix.
- Cover and place in fridge for 3 hours or until chilled. Serve.
- You can eat immediately but for the texture and thickness refrigerated is best